Former Guns N' Roses Manager Denies Reunion Claims
. His company Front Line Management sued Rose in March 2010 for nearly $2 million in unpaid commissions from performances in Europe, Canada and South America based on an oral agreement. Rose filed a $5m countersuit two months later which claimed Azoff tried to bully him into reuniting the classic Guns N' Roses lineup. Azoff tells New York Times: "I would never go to an artist and say, 'I want you to reunite.' If he had asked me if I thought it was a good idea, I would have said yes. But by the way, nobody tells Axl to do anything. He does what he wants to do." The 68-year-old music mogul adds that his former client is "a complicated individual," but that he wishes him "nothing but success." GNR have since reunited three of the classic era members. Rose, Slash and Duff McKagan confirmed last month that they'll launch the reunion in April with two Las Vegas shows. They also scheduled two Mexico City concerts in-between headline appearances at Coachella festival later in the month. Azoff says of the reunion: "I think this is a good historical moment that the public deserves to see. I hope it happens." Read more here. Classic Rock Magazine is an official news provider for antiMusic.com. |
Susanna Hoffs Shares New Version Of 'Eternal Flame'- Miley Cyrus To Unleash 'End Of The World'- more
Quick Flicks: The Million Eyes of Sumuru
Bob James & Dave Koz - Just Us
Travel News, Trips and Tips: Spring In To Travel With These Items
Watch Jelly Roll Jam 'Tuesday's Gone' With Lynyrd Skynyrd
Metallica's 'Master Of Puppets' Joins Billions Club
Bruce Springsteen Releasing 7 Previously Unheard Albums
Modest Mouse Presents Ice Cream Floats To Set Sail
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah Plot 20th Anniversary Reissue and Tour
The Residents to Perform 'Eskimo' Live for the First Time
The Doors Pay Tribute To Val Kilmer
Godsmack Confirm Tony Rombola and Shannon Larkin's Exit