Kenny Chesney Broke the Internet With One-Off Show Announcement
. Now, Chesney is working to remedy the situation for 140,000 fans. In multiple tweets and a lengthy Facebook post, Chesney explained the situation, and admitted he never anticipated 140,000 hits in less than five minutes. The traffic to the site collapsed the system and fans received conflicting responses. "Too many RSVP messages went out. Suddenly people who thought they had wristbands were told they were on the waiting list. What could be more disappointing? And we get it. "Anyone who received the confirmation of their wristbands on the RSVP page will receive an email tomorrow with the details of the show and where to pick up their credentials," his Facebook post confirms. It then goes on to quote Chesney: "I never want to let my fans down. When I heard what happened, I told my team: there's got to be a solution. Let's find one. "They've been on the phone all day, and into tonight. Working with the city, so we wouldn't have to tell people 'You can't come.'" More. Radio.com is an official news provider for antiMusic.com.
...end |
Susanna Hoffs Shares New Version Of 'Eternal Flame'- Miley Cyrus To Unleash 'End Of The World'- more
Quick Flicks: The Million Eyes of Sumuru
Bob James & Dave Koz - Just Us
Travel News, Trips and Tips: Spring In To Travel With These Items
Watch Jelly Roll Jam 'Tuesday's Gone' With Lynyrd Skynyrd
Metallica's 'Master Of Puppets' Joins Billions Club
Bruce Springsteen Releasing 7 Previously Unheard Albums
Modest Mouse Presents Ice Cream Floats To Set Sail
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah Plot 20th Anniversary Reissue and Tour
The Residents to Perform 'Eskimo' Live for the First Time
The Doors Pay Tribute To Val Kilmer
Godsmack Confirm Tony Rombola and Shannon Larkin's Exit