Macklemore and Ryan Lewis Planning New Music
. In a recent interview with Rolling Stone, Macklemore said he can't wait to get back into the studio once their tour ends to start working on the follow-up to The Heist. "We're going to make music again [in 2014] because we haven't really had time to do that all year," Macklemore said. "I think there's obviously going to be a little bit of pressure but the beautiful thing about being independent is you don't have a deadline. What it's going to come down to is living and experiencing things." He added: "I haven't really felt like I had much to write about. This has been going so fast � every day feels like it's a different airplane, or a different city, or a different show. I want to live some life outside of this Macklemore and Ryan Lewis bubble that we've been in." more on this story Radio.com is an official news provider for antiMusic.com.
...end |
Susanna Hoffs Shares New Version Of 'Eternal Flame'- Miley Cyrus To Unleash 'End Of The World'- more
Quick Flicks: The Million Eyes of Sumuru
Bob James & Dave Koz - Just Us
Travel News, Trips and Tips: Spring In To Travel With These Items
Watch Jelly Roll Jam 'Tuesday's Gone' With Lynyrd Skynyrd
Metallica's 'Master Of Puppets' Joins Billions Club
Bruce Springsteen Releasing 7 Previously Unheard Albums
Modest Mouse Presents Ice Cream Floats To Set Sail
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah Plot 20th Anniversary Reissue and Tour
The Residents to Perform 'Eskimo' Live for the First Time
The Doors Pay Tribute To Val Kilmer
Godsmack Confirm Tony Rombola and Shannon Larkin's Exit